Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reflection #4

I notice a challenge for digital immigrants when it comes to online resources. I suppose the problem could also arise with digital natives. Problem: when I have to research a project or want to know more information about something the problem comes up when I type in key words for the search engine to pick up. If I don't know much about the topic key words are hard to find. Depending on what I type in different things will come up in my searching. I am working on a research project on Calvin Coolidge and since I don't know much about him it is hard for me to know what I need to type in for those key words to find appropriate material. I remember having this problem back when i was in elementary school and I see that I haven't grown out of it yet. and maybe that's because I'm a digital immigrant

No comments:

Post a Comment