the html handout that we recieves was extremely helpful. There's something about creating something from nothing that gives me a scence of accomplishment. Seeing what I created when I pulled it up on my internet was really cool. I've never done anything like it before. I always see my brother in law creating things and I never knew how he did it...until now. I feel like I have something to brag about:) I'm just kidding, it's not like I even made anything worth talking about.
I created a weebly account and had a blast doing it! please take a look www.mrswelchsclassroom.weebly.com I likes all of the different options it gave me, it was also very clear and what and how I had to set up my page. I'm adding a little here and there at times so it's not like it's completely ready for when I get into the classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great start on your first web site. A site like this would be a great place to collect links to web pages that would be helpful to you as a teacher or sites that you want to encourage your students to visit. As you discovered using web services like webs.com or weebly.com make it very easy to create a site template -- the hard part is adding content.
ReplyDeleteWow, good job Angelyna! I like the home page of your website! That video is really amazing, the person who created it is really talented. You will make a great Social Studies teacher! I can see you are really determined.
ReplyDeleteBe blessed!
I like how you posted the class rules on the front page, it's a good reminder! The categories will probably come in handy for when you start plugging in your content. I've included a website that might be helpful either to you or your students!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.homeworkspot.com/high/socialstudies/