Monday, October 19, 2009
Reflection #1
I went and observed a resource room class last Tuesday. During my observation I noticed that I felt the teacher go to personal with her life. There were something that she mentioned about her personal life that I don't think I would want to do as a teacher. She handled herself very well and I know that she could handle her students comments about her personal life, but I myself think I will stay away from that topic. I know that I will have to give my students some information about myself to gain a relationship with students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmm that's interesting. I agree, I don't think I would even dabble in that area. I think it is healthy to keep a wall between personal and work life. However, sharing a little background, like you are, your hobbies, this kind of personal life, I think is great. A teacher should just not get too deep.
ReplyDelete